Different accessory options provide a variety of alternatives for device management including; single belt loop, holster attachment and clips that do not require belts. Custom attachments can be produced for virtually any environment.
This rugged case is ideal for situations where a handheld mobile computer/scanner is being used outside. These environments may include Transportation, Resource Industries or Utility Companies.
This case is designed using System Wear’s unique, custom made high-density foam material. This rugged case features a shoulder strap, rear zipper, security hand-strap and front and sides of case are lined with thick water-resistant plastic. The case has clear plastic windows and is weather resistant.
- Suitable for outdoor environments where rain or snow is a concern.
- Case attaches to a clip that is worn on the belt. Clip offers swivel capabilities, allowing the user to move the case in different directions while being worn.
- Comfort of case ensures that the scanner is kept on the employee, thereby preventing loss and damage to the device.
- Rear zipper closure allows easy access for battery removal
- Can be designed to accommodate Bluetooth and swipe card attachments.
- Can be customized to specific environments, as can all other scanner case designs.